Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Arty Screenshots (and 118)

Couple of doctored screenshots (messing about with an App called Instagram) from ongoing Pbem PC games.
Arty types and I don't mean artillery for once.





Panzers on march on Eastern Front (Campaign Series)


 Churchill in Normandy lane (Combat Mission)

T34 awaits (Combat Mission)



Original screenshot pre 'Arty-fication'
















*******************************************************

Also just noticed I now have 118 'followers' !!
Last I looked ages ago it was 50.
Many thanks to all who peruse my ramblings and so a fanfare salute to you all



2 comments:

  1. Interesting use of instagram.
    That's a lot of followers. My following numbers seems to have stagnated. Perhaps I need to post more or post something of substance. :)
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics! And well done on the followers Sir!

    ReplyDelete