Sunday, April 28, 2013

Look what is on my table at present



Answer sod all as I waited in vain for Battle Group Overlord pre-order package to arrive this weekend, me being off and all, but to no avail.......bah humbug.........






Postscript just got this on 29/4/13

Dear Gary Barr,
The Plastic Soldier Company Ltd
Order Number: 4602
Date Ordered: Saturday 06 April, 2013
Your order has been updated to the following status:
New status: Shipped
Please reply to this email if you have any questions.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:07 pm

    Hi Gary, have you taken up snooker? I brought my copy (as well as the Kursk book) back on the plane from Belfast - not that you'll feel sorry for me of course :-) Seriously, you'll get round to playing it before I do, so look forward to seeing the report soon. Cheers, Norman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine arrived on Tuesday. Not had much time to look at it but do like the handy mini-rulebook.

      Delete