Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Combat Commander addiction continues...and FAB Bulge makes appearance

Enjoying this excellent game system so much I could not resist temptation to obtain the Stalingrad Battle Pack (along with an issue of C3i with CC:E content Issue 12). Both hopefully winging their merry way from USA (amazingly cheaper even with postage than buying from UK supplier !?)

Also managed to get Fast Action Battles: The Bulge onto table (several days ago) but no bloody time to try it out !









5 comments:

  1. I like the size of the tiles on the board....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That CC product is cool stuff.

    I look forward to seeing what you think of FAB Bulge. I've heard it's anything but fast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes rep is Not So Fast Action but am hoping to give it a whirl via Vassal versus Norman so speed not an issue plus no doubt I will be beaten long before game end :-)

      Delete
    2. Anonymous7:43 pm

      Hi Gary, there was a shorter tournament scenario in a C3i a while back but the Vassal module hasn't been updated to incorporate it unfortunately. I don't think the rules are that complex in themselves, just that there are lots of exceptions and "special" actions - Europe Engulfed anyone?
      Cheers, Norman

      Delete
  3. Snakes and ladders it ain't but until I get a go at it I won't know for sure :-)
    Back of box rates it as Medium complexity

    ReplyDelete