Thursday, October 07, 2010
Lasalle rules........projects.........a quandry.................
However this puts me in a true wargamers dilemma ie what project do I take on as way too many options going through my tiny mind !!
With another trip to Warfare show confirmed (ie paid for) in November I want to buy/look at figures for:-
1. Prussian Napoleonic 15mm. Large number of figures required for Lasalle ?
2. Teutonic Knight army for Dbmm (I have been researching this since having playtest with them) ?
3. Russian 10mm Barborassa period WWII army for Blitzkrieg Commander II or similar. Possibly a 6mm project instead ?
4. 16th Century Rennaisance army for DBR/FOGR ?
5. 6mm 1980's BAOR army for Modern Spearhead or Cold War Commander ?
6. Great Northern War Swedish in 10mm (Stephen keen on this)
Posted by Sgt Steiner