Wednesday, January 04, 2012

I succumbed..................Field Commander Napoleon inbound

Ordered this today (whilst HMV in bed !!!) as gets good reviews and its solo (ie no need to find opponnent). Decided against any of the tactical games as I have enough miniature games to scratch that itch so the strategic/abstract nature of this appealed, that plus the 'oh shiny' factor of the components.  























I suspect this one will be appropriated at a later date and I also fear my painting plans will go awry !!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting and I like the solo aspect of it as well. Let us know how it goes.

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, you could d what we all plan to do at one time or another, and use FC-Napoleon to generate tabletop actions...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah yes the 'holy grail' a campaign system.......... I have high hopes for BoB Jones upocoming 'Die Marching' especially as its to be multi rule friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks and sounds rather interesting????

    ReplyDelete