Thursday, November 01, 2018

Hitlers Reich farewell game with son

Game of Hitlers Reich with my boy Steven who is fleeing the roost to work and live in foreign fields (well Chelmsford England but its far enough away to count as foreign to me.....sniff....).
And what a game it was with my first try with Axis powers.
Barbarossa nearly gave me game early on but then things swung Allies way and after Overlord/Bagration I was hanging on by a thread having to retake Berlin 4 times but failing eventually as 1945 loomed.
Great game this and a nice final fling with my boy.
















At games end German expansion in the East but Berlin has fallen to Western Allies

4 comments:

  1. Good luck to your lad, and that's a nice way to send him off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers a new chapter for him and for us to be sure

      Delete
  2. All the very best to you and your son, at this not critical, but still significant time. I'm sure he is at least slightly uneasy too, but in a couple of years time, you will both be wondering what all the private fuss was about....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your posts and everything looks wonderful. I love your idea thanks for sharing.
    gclub

    ReplyDelete