Thursday, October 27, 2022

L'Art De La Guerre - two games played













As a change from our GDA odyssey we decided to use LADG and managed to get two games completed which was a rather refreshing change and we even had time for usual verbal debate ie pure unabashed waffling ! (Of course masochists that we are with GDA its another game with same at club at weekend). 



First game was Stephens Abbasid Arabs against which I used Khazar (Royal Army). 

Not much to report except that Arabs won and confirmation that dice hate me.















Second game Stephen used Hittites and I fielded my Minoans. 

Hittites prevailed (rather easily) with further conformation if needed that dice do indeed thoroughly and intensely hate me :-) 




















2 comments:

  1. I think you need a dice pampering plan, Gary.
    A nice spa, with a dice washer and polisher, a little massager, etc...

    ReplyDelete