Tuesday, May 05, 2020

Eisdorf - Lutzen May 1813 - game set up for Field of Battle 3

Set up a scenario (stolen once more from GDB source book) to test out newly released Field of Battle 3.
Scenario based around action at Eisdorf during the Battle of Lutzen May 1813 pitting Russians defending Eisdorf and river crossing against attacking French.
Pretty much an all Infantry/Artillery scenario with a single unit of Cossacks.

I have the rules and cards on order and whilst I have the PDF version am reticent to start game as I detest using PDFs via tablet/phone and not willing to print off rules at this stage (I have printed out copy cards and QRS) so may wait until arrival of the 'real deal'.

But the call of a game albeit solo may force my hand............................










2 comments: