Monday, May 18, 2020

Vassal ongoing PBEM games

Still playing a couple of PBEM games via Vassal (such an asset).






The Dark Valley (this has been in progress for couple of years now !) has reached January 1944 and something of a stalemate.
Germans (Mike) never really got close to any major objectives (Kiev only) but have therefore a lot of strength on Eastern Front which the Russians (me) are having problems breaking down despite being at full OOB.












Just started a game of No Peace Without Spain (been several years since I played this) as Bourbons.
Alliance (Prezmek) has launched Marlborough at Liege on first turn but was repulsed.
Bourbons (me) have responded by activating Bavarians to capture Ulm and French have taken Trier.
Early days in this one.



2 comments:

  1. Didn't realize this was possible. Closest I've gotten was Diplomacy. I'm intrigued by NPWS - any good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vassal is great although some games more suitable than others. Been awhile since I played NPWS but recall it as a decent strategic game.

      Delete