Sunday, May 10, 2020

Vassal - Combat Commander - keeping my Wargaming alive..............

More Combat Commander Vassal action with my Dad tonight keeping my Wargaming bug alive and well (I do have a Napoleonic miniatures scenario set up but am awaiting arrival of Field of Battle 3).
We finished off last weeks scenario and played another 'Misty Mountain' and have set up another from the Mediterranean set 'Tussle at Maleme'.

Dad won the 'Commando School' scenario routing my Ivans in short order.
I then won the 'Misty Mountain' game with Yanks and now its onto Anzacs vs Fallschirmjager in Crete.





Russian Commandos decimated










Initial US (actually Brazilians in US garb) assault the mountain fastness














Initial set up at Maleme

2 comments:

  1. Do you have a link to this game of Vassal? Great blog keep writing the AAR.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi not sure what you mean by link ? Game files saved on PC and only 'live' when playing as such on the Vassal server.

      Delete