Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Thirty Years War - PBEM via ACTs and Vassal

Started PBEM game using ACTS and Vassal against a chap called Przemek Bozek.
Ages since I played using these methods but great to get playing a board wargame I have not played for awhile.

Early days as we are just on turn one with Prezemek as Catholics and me as Protestants.
Tilly has massed his Bavarians and overrun freshly deployed Protestant forces in Baden
Mansfeld has marched north into Saxony and battle about to take place outside Leipzig.



4 comments:

  1. I enjoy playing games via VASSAL so this will be fun to watch develop even though I am not familiar with the game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Been a while since I played via Vassal but bit like riding a bike.............
      If you are ever free for a game drop me a line

      Delete
  2. Well that is pretty kool. I think I had this game years ago. Sounds pretty good, with the action you described. Good luck in the game, Sarge.

    ~K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Must say I like the game overall and decent one to play via PBEM

      Delete