Wednesday, January 17, 2024

L'Art De La Guerre - more practice













Another couple of games of LADG today at Stephens to give him more practice for Munster.

He has finally decided on his army going with Ottoman Turkish, so that was what I faced today.

I used Catalans as I like the Amulghvar foot.

Two quite tense games with lots of trickery on both sides and for once I had decent dice rolls in both games, not that that helped me win of course !

Great stuff on a bitterly cold day (bloody freezing here in NI or maybe I just feel it more now !)















Picturesque outside my gaff when first falling (but now mainly solidly frozen slush)




3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. All kit is mates as I have no armies from the Medv period but some nice choices (lists are half the fun for these sorts of games)

      Delete
  2. Lovely figures; looks pretty "cool" outside as well!

    ReplyDelete