Wednesday, August 07, 2024

L'Art De La Guerre - another triple whammy













L'Art De La Guerre again today at mine with another three games completed and lost against Stephen 

First up I used my Punic Romans against age old Carthaginian foes under Hannibal.

A classic match up and a game full of cagey moves and maneuvers until forces clashed.

I had great Pips throughout but correspondingly awful combat dice (theme for the day again) failing to win any significant match ups.
























Second game I used Galatians (Elite version) against Stephens Seleucids (with couple of elephants) and again had awful combat rolls this time with less than stellar PIPs which not great for unmaneuverable Celts.

Seleucid mounted arm quickly overwhelmed my chariots.
















Third outing I used Galatians again this time against Hannibals horrible lot. 

Carthaginians much more maneuverable although my PIPs were decent but again combats just awful.







No comments:

Post a Comment