Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Lasalle Jager & Schutzen

A massive six more figures painted up for Lasalle (I hate how work gets in the way of important stuff !!). Two bases of additional skirmisher markers (a nice aspect of Liberation Prussians). As I had six figures I decided to base them in two 'Companies' of three figures (will stick with two per base for 'standard' foot markers).
Three painted as Jager and three as Silesian Schutzen.
Landwehr Cavalry or some Artillery next I think.






Lighting not best for photos and bit up close and personal !






Jager on left Schutzen on right





Jager front aspect




Jager rear aspect





Schutzen rears (oh er missus !)





Schutzen frontal




Skirmishing together

3 comments:

  1. They look really nice, im itching to start my own lasalle project, unfortunately though im in the middle of moving house and my hobby room is now full of box's.....

    Cheers
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yorkie

    They actually look a bit better (IMHO) in reality as my photo-editing skills not brill :-)

    I am really enjoying doing them as they are nice little figures with decent detail and character.

    Bigger game room in new abode ?
    Mine is now packed to bursting and needs a clear-out/redistribution of wealth :-)

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    Unfortunately im moving to a much smaller house so ill be selling alot of my stuff, as i have nowhere to put it all......no matter though as it will hopefully finance and clear the way for new stuff!

    Im looking forward to seeing the army completed, looking good so far.

    Steve.

    ReplyDelete