Tuesday, December 27, 2022

More boardgame goodness with son

Another session of board wargaming gaming with my lad.

We played another Combat Commander scenario set in Arnhem with he as Huns and I as Brits and this fairly whizzed by with numerous Time events giving Huns very little time to push forward.

Then it was 4 games of Commands And Colors: Ancients which is always a fun game to play.

Steven stuck with Romans in each game so I was Carthaginians (I only have original volume) and Carthage was in ascendancy in each.

Great stuff.











6 comments:

  1. Games with children, priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Mostly which does feel strange :-)

      Delete
  3. Good deal, and you actually came out on top for a change! Just needs miniatures for C&C! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of chaps use minis with C&C system and I see the attraction but I quite like the blocks

      Delete