Saturday, March 27, 2010

Just realised there are comments on some of my earlier entries !!

Herewith a belated reply to one (not sure if my replies are seen automatically ?)...........................d'oh........................




robertpeel999 said...

Hi Sarge,
What are the amendments that you use for Minden Rose?
Can you place them on your blog so that we can have a look at them please?
Regards,
Tone - a PK fan

I used Minden Rose pretty much as was for my Malburian game.

Minor changes:

No oblique moves for foot
No 1st volleys
All shooting straight ahead only (except Artillery)

My units are based as single stands so gave them MR dicing equivalents as
Foot = 4stds
Horse = 4 stds
Hussar = 2 Stds
Dragoons = 3 Stds
Artillery = 1 std

I had a couple of optional/test rules :

Rank Firers -1DPS
Platoon Firers as per rules
Pistol Doctrine Horse +1 DPS vs Foot
Gallopers +2 DPS vs Foot

That was about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment