Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Field Of Battle video at UTube


After several requests I decided to try to do a video report showing FOB2 in action in all its glory.

A solo SYW encounter Russia vs Prussia.

Not so sure I managed to achieve this lofty aim but have managed (it took an absolute age uploading) to place a 45min video up on UTube at:

https://youtu.be/VamPhGFcn-4

For future installments (which I hope to do soonish) I think I will divide into much smaller  more digestable 10-15 minute chunks.

Still need to cover Rallying, Routing, Melee among other items.





3 comments:

  1. Nice looking game Sgt, splendid figures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project, Gary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your posts and everything looks wonderful. I love your idea thanks for sharing.
    gclub

    ReplyDelete