Sunday, August 18, 2019

Benefits of retirement

Having taken early retirement at start of August Ifind I now have time to get myself reacquainted with my paint brushes.
Decided to begin with a easy project before delving into figure painting again and so some 15mm WW2 German vehicles seemed a good jump off point. 
Great to a project started and finished in one week especially spending only one or two hours per session.
Mind you it is startling how much my eyes have detoriated in past few years !!








4 comments:

  1. Well done. Free time at last - good job on the Deutsch.
    I nearly got Rommel set up this week-end , though now you have all this time on your hands ...hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not even read Rommel yet to busy painting :-)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on the retirement, Gary. I sometimes think I r=should retire next year so as to have enough time to do everything I want... but I still love my job and the pay is pretty good, too. :-)
    So probably still sticking with the age 70 1/2 plan, at last for full retirement!

    ReplyDelete