Friday, October 04, 2019

Elimination Gaming Club

Had a quick visit to a new (just started up in April) wargaming club at a local Elim Church Hall hence the name Elimination Gaming Club.
Very friendly bunch with some persons I knew many moons ago and some new acquaintances whose names I have already forgotten !!
Operates most Friday nights and within 10mins drive so I certainly intend to visit as often as possible.
We ‘pensioners’ need something to do :-)


A painting station which is a very nice idea (I might actually get some painting done if I took this up)






A Rapid Fire II 1941 Eastern Front game in 15mm





A very nice 10mm game of action near Dromore during Jacobite rising. Some very pretty Pendraken figures on display in unit of 60 (!) foot and 12 mounted. Rules were War of Three Kings

4 comments: