Thursday, February 10, 2022

L'Art De La Guerre - two games vs Sassanids

Two games of LADG today against Stephen who had a newly painted Sassanid army to try out.

So I selected my Maurikian Byzantines and Avars to give them an outing

First up was the Byzantines and this was a very close game which the 'Roman/Greeks' lost narrowly with just 4 difference in losses upon reaching their 19 loss level.

I did get decent terrain to help me in this one but the Elephant supported by Elite Dailami proved my undoing.

Second game was more the usual affair with my Avars suffering a horrendous turn of losses that they never recovered from and hitting their 21 loss level pretty quickly.

Terrain was far from kind in this one.

Two more enjoyable games with this excellent set of rules that easily allows two games in a days play a factor not to be sniffed at.





Byzantine clash

















Avars take their turn








No comments:

Post a Comment