Tuesday, July 30, 2019

L'Art De La Guerre: 2 games played

Two games with LADG today against the 'Dice Demon'.

First was nice historical match up with my Punic Romans versus Carthaginians.
As usual a hard fought match up this one but as ever the extra Cartho mounted units seem to make the difference as Romans always lacking in this regard.
That plus fact my Legions could not out roll the Punic foot expect on two occasions !

Second game I used my Maurikian Byzantine and Stephen used Early T'Ang (contemporary rather than historical opponents).
This one was much more one sided as Byzantines have no real answer (except to run away) to the Chinese foot formation of Spearmen backed by Bowmen as they out shoot my mounted arm and cancel my Impact ability.
My Skutatoi were overrun in quick order by some Chinese 'warband' types and my Cavalry mauled to give T'Ang a rather quick victory.

Both enjoyable games with LADG and always nice to get two games in in one session.





Rome vs Carthage



































Byzantium vs China








No comments:

Post a Comment