Friday, November 01, 2019

Colonial Twilight 2 games played

Revisited the most excellent COIN game Colonial Twilight tonight with my Dad managing to complete 2 games of the full scenario.
I was French both times and managed to win both times on 3rd and 4th Propaganda cards respectively.
First game I was quite lucky (certainly not like me) with card events quickly increasing my Commitment level and support to a winning level.
Second game was altogether tighter affair although Dad learned that large groupings of FLN are vulnerable to French Air Lifts and Sweeps/Assaults (pretty much as historically the FLN found they suffered trying to match French Combat power).
A risky move to convert Constantine to Support using my last 4 Resources but putting French up to  37 VPs paid off with a quickly appearing Propaganda card before FLN could counter.
Such an excellent game and system.






No comments:

Post a Comment