Sunday, August 31, 2014

Tremble Ye Tyrants Napoleonic rules tried

In another bid to use my new French I decided to try out another set of rules I have had languishing about for ages 'Tremble Ye Tyrants' by Chris Peers.
Used a slightly amended terrain set up from FOGN game.
A fast play set that I have to say I rather enjoyed. Straightforward mechanisms with alternating activation of units and uses D20 for firing and D6 for everything else.
Pretty fast and loose but very enjoyable as a solo game. I suspect one one need to play in friendly mode only versus a real opponent but no more so than most 'non-competition style' rule sets.
It does include a simple points system.

Hope to try out several other rules for period now that I have two opposing forces.













No comments:

Post a Comment