Sunday, February 09, 2020

Fire In The Lake - or damn those damn VC !!

Another session with Fire In The Lake 2 player with my Dad (celebrating his 75th on Tuesday !).

Played the full scenario again with Dad as VC/NVA vs my US/ARVN.

I forgot how this scenario is fairly hard to lose with VC !
Just could not get their Active Opposition levels down quickly enough as it seemed every time I converted or neutralized the populace the VC popped up elsewhere turning the locals.
The wee buggers gained an auto-win on 3rd Coup card.

Great game as usual with I think maybe my favourite of the COIN games I have (by narrow margin however as all excellent).




































Also set up the small Grainville scenario again with slightly 'dolled up' terrain for Rapid Fire, for Stephen and I for upcoming Thursday game.


No comments:

Post a Comment